Meds for Pets
Here at NorthWestPharmacy.com, we believe your pets should not be excluded from access to affordable medications. For this reason, NorthWestPharmacy.com also offers a wide range of medications for your pet, both prescription and over-the-counter, at a substantial savings over typical retail prices.
How To Order Pet Medication
You can place an order by any of the following 3 easy ways:
PLEASE NOTE: For prescription item(s), we require valid prescription(s) written by a licensed veterinarian. We can not process or ship any Rx orders without a valid prescription.
♦ Order Pet Meds Online
- Use the search field or product category tabs to browse our site and add items to
your shopping cart.
- Once all items have been added to your shopping cart, you may check out. You will
then be guided step-by-step through the account creation and check out process by
- For prescription items, you will be required to fax, email or mail your pet's prescription(s).
For any questions or concerns, please call us toll-free at 1-866-539-5330.
♦ Order Pet Meds By Phone
We value customer service highly and realize the importance of speaking with a live person. Our call center is open 7 days a week and our patient care specialists are always happy to assist you in placing your order.
Simply call us toll-free at 1-866-539-5330.
♦ Order Pet Meds By Fax or Mail
- Download and print our pet order form. If ordering for more than one pet, please use a separate order form for each pet.
- Browse our website, www.NorthWestPharmacy.com, to view the prices of the items you are ordering. Please record the item prices on your order form and ensure that all required fields are completed in full.
- Fax or mail us the completed form. For prescription items, you will be required to fax or mail your pet's prescription(s).
Viewing these forms requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. If clicking the "Download
Order Form" link does not work, click on the "Download Acrobat Reader" link and
follow the installation instructions. For further assistance, you may also call
us toll-free at 1-866-539-5330.